Historic Charm Meets State of the Art Facilities
From our landmark clock tower and waterfront docks to our certified high ropes course, Camp Billings offers a variety of facilities that cater to our campers’ diverse needs and interests. Billings sits on eight acres of land lining the shores of beautiful Lake Fairlee in rural Vermont.
- Beautiful lake waterfront including multipurpose docks and lanes
- Craft shop with a new ceramics program
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Beach Volleyball court
- Three multipurpose athletic fields (Rainshadow, Upper Ball Field and Craft Shop Lawn)
- Three diving boards (including a fifteen foot high dive!)
- A waterslide
- Woodland trails
- Recreation and dining hall
- 19 rustic cabins (cabins have electricity and washrooms are nearby)
- Multi-element high ropes course including a zip-line across camp
- Brand new bathroom and shower facilities
Campers and staff maintain the facilities together through our daily camp and cabin duties. This teaches campers and staff alike the awesome responsibility of keeping their own camp environment clean and safe. This is also one of the ways we are able to keep our costs so low! While maintaining a tuition rate among the lowest for overnight camps in America, Camp Billings continues to renovate its facilities to provide a modern, safe, and comfortable stay.